1/2 Photos of Fruity Granola Energy Bars
Anna P.'s Note:
A Healthy snack to make, and enjoy. Haven't had a chance to make this yet myself. Use your favorite dried fruit, figs, dates dried cranberries, cherries or blueberries in place of the apricots and raisins. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups rolled oats or 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup diced dried apricot
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or 1 tablespoon mild vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or brush with oil.
- 3Combine oats,wheat germ, apricots, raisins, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- 4Combine melted butter and brown sugar in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- 5Stir in honey, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- 6Stir liquid mixture into dry mixture until dry ingredients are evenly moistened.
- 7Press mixture firmly and evenly in prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden and firm.
- 9Cool on wire rack before cutting into squares or bars.
- 10Wrap individually for easy grab and go breakfasts and snacks.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Granola Energy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (625 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 21.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g