1 hr 20 mins
One of my co workers made these and brought them to work to share. They are so much better than the store bought ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oats and coconut in a medium bowl.
- 2Spread on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring every five minutes, until fragrant and coconut is golden.
- 4Mix condensed milk, applesauce, margarine, oil and honey in a large bowl until well combined.
- 5Add oats mixture and stir until moistened.
- 6Add cranberries and apricots and stir until well distributed.
- 7Line a 13x9 inch pan with foil, leaving one inch overhang on long sides.
- 8Spray well with cooking spray.
- 9Transfer mixture to pan and pack down firmly.
- 10Bake in a preheated 325F oven until set and golden, about 45 minutes.
- 11Cool completely.
- 12Using foil over hang, lift mixture from pan.
- 13Carefully peel off and discard foil.
- 14Cut mixture into squares.
- 15Wipe blade of sharp knife or run under hot water in between cutting.
- 16Wrap bars individually in plastic wrap.
- 17Store at room temperature or place bars in resealable freezer bag to freeze for longer storage.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 39.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g