Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this yummy snack by mistake while trying to make a smoothie.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup frozen peach slices
- plain yogurt
- honey, to taste
- Put milk in a blender with frozen banana and 2-3 soup-spoonfuls of plain yogurt. Blend until liquified, then keep adding other fruit little by little. You may need to stir in the ingredients before blending, because it gets pretty thick.
- Add the honey, and stir in if necessary.
- You should get a thick thick smoothie about the consistency of a Wendy's Frosty. Eat with a spoon.
- If you have any leftovers try making popsicles out of them: Fill a paper cup with the stuff, cover it with foil, then stick a straw or popsicle stick in the center and freeze.