Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Not only does this parfait looks pretty, it is good for you inside and out. I usually make this for guests who stay overnight and they always feel special by this gourmet looking treat. You can assemble this the night before if you like or cut up all the fruits ahead of time and store them in an airtight container to make this it speedy.
- In 2 wine glasses or goblets, first layer about 1 inch of yoghurt.
- Drizzle thin lines of condensed milk on top.
- Layer with strawberries. Do not use all, because we will use it again later.
- Keep on alternating with yoghurt and fruits.
- I suggest the strawberries first as mentioned, then kiwi, blueberries, cantaloupe and honedews together, then the strawberreis again.
- You can add another layer of yoghurt on if you still have room and sprinkle on granolas.
- If not, sprinkle the granola on top of the strawberries.
- If you find adding condensed milk to every layer too sweet, you can skip a few, or just add it on top of the strawberreis on top.
- All up to you!