1/1 Photo of Fruity French Toast
Crocheting Mama's Note:
From the Aug/Sept 2004 Taste of Home. Looks really good for a special weekend breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place banana slices on two slices of toast.
- 2Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar.
- 3Top with strawberries and remaining toast.
- 4In a shallow bowl, whisk the egg, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- 5Dip toast in egg mixture, coating both sides.
- 6In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 7Cook toast for 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 501.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 10.5 g