Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this on another website. So fluffy and yummy. One of my favorite desserts.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, light okay
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 15 ounces canned apricots or 15 ounces canned peaches, drained, diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup halved maraschino cherry
- Beat together pudding, cool whip, and milk until well mixed.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour prior to serving.
I have been making a similar dessert for years except that I add chopped nuts instead of coconut to mine, and everyone raves about it. Fantastic and simple to make recipe.
Awesome dish! Mixed this up to go with dinner yesterday and had a really hard time staying out of it until then! We didn't eat this as a dessert, but rather used as a fruit salad and had with our dinner. I followed the recipe exactly and can't think of a thing I'd change. Thanks for posting. We'll be having this again and again.