Recipe by Rhonda O
I found this in the Sunday paper.Louisville, KY A Complement to the Pineapple Mustard Pork Loin I Posted.Or just try it!Add additional fruit and nuts as desired to customize the dressing.
- 2 cups sage and onion herbed stuffing cubes or 2 cups cornbread stuffing cubes
- 1⁄3 cup diced onion
- 3⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon finely ground sage
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2-1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1 stalk celery, chopped or 2 teaspoons celery seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir all ingredients together in bowl, adding broth last.
- Stir in broth gradually.
- The amount varies depending on how moist you want the dressing to be.
- Use less broth if a dry dressing texture is desired.
- Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, lightly coated with vegetable oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.