Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
another fix it and forget about it dinner for a family on the go.
Make and share this Fruity Crock Pot Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries or 1⁄3 cup cherries
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- hot cooked rice
- place onion slices on bottom of crock pot.
- layer chicken on top.
- mix orange juice, soy, Worcestershire, mustard, garlic, orange zest and pour over chicken.
- sprinkle with apricots and berries.
- cover and cook on low for-8 hours until juices run clear.
- serve over rice.