Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweet cheeseball. A good item to take to a family get-together or potluck dinner as an appetizer.
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- Mix all ingredients.
- Shape into two small balls or one large ball.
- Roll in crushed pecan, shredded cheese or chipped beef.
- I prefer the pecans.
- Serve with Ritz Crackers or Graham crackers.
This was very easy to make and it smelled wonderful while it was being combined (mainly the combination of the pudding mix and fruit cocktail-I was so excited to try it!). The end result was very pretty (we had rolled it in sliced almonds) and it tasted like a fruity cheesecake, especially with the graham cracker sticks we were using to scoop it with. It didn't suit our individual tastes very well since we're not huge cheesecake fans and it was pretty tangy with the fruit combo., but it's a good recipe and I'm sure that many people will greatly enjoy it! Thank you very much for posting it!