Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sanjeev Kapoor contributing to Zaar actually I am only the vessel. From this Sunday's Mid-Day again. Plan to make this tonight. Preparation time does not include chilling time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 2 bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch grapes, halved (I plan to use around 12)
- 5 -6 cashews, chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented and the covering and seeds removed (only the flesh of the fruit to be used)
- 2 tablespoons crush strawberry soda
- 8 -10 peppercorns (this is the interesting part for me in this recipe....)
- Chill cream in a bowl.
- Beat over a bowl of ice till stiff.
- Add sugar while whipping.
- Chill again.
- Mash the orange flakes lightly with your hand and fold into the cream.
- Fold in all the other fruits too and the strawberry crush.
- Serve in individual glass bowls and garnish with the chopped cashewnuts.
- Just before serving sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper on top of each bowl.