Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A very tasty holiday relish that looks beautifuil, too.
Top Review by FruitLoop
Been trying out recipes for Thanksgiving and this one has made the cut. Loved how colorful it looked. The flavor is wonderful, too. Very sweet-tart, citrused and tangy. The walnuts add to the interest. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup green grapes or 1⁄2 cup red grapes
- 4 teaspoons orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the cranberries and orange sections to a food processor.
- Cover and process until mixture is chopped.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add in the apples, pineapple, sugar, grapes, orange peel, and salt;stir to combine.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Add in walnuts just before ready to serve; stir to combine.