Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty holiday relish that looks beautifuil, too.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup green grapes or 1⁄2 cup red grapes
- 4 teaspoons orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- Add the cranberries and orange sections to a food processor.
- Cover and process until mixture is chopped.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add in the apples, pineapple, sugar, grapes, orange peel, and salt;stir to combine.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Add in walnuts just before ready to serve; stir to combine.
Been trying out recipes for Thanksgiving and this one has made the cut. Loved how colorful it looked. The flavor is wonderful, too. Very sweet-tart, citrused and tangy. The walnuts add to the interest. Thanks Nurse Di.