Recipe by Moe! Larry! Cheese!
This recipe is from the Just for Kids Cookbook. TIP: These cookie rings can be transformed into Christmas tree ornaments by poking a hole in the unbaked ring using a drinking straw. Bake cookies and decorate with colored gels and small candies to resemble wreaths. Loop thin ribbon through holes and tie together. Preparation time does not include chill time.
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 cups fruit-flavored cereal, crushed and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove dough from wrapper according to package directions.
- Combine dough and 1/2 cup cereal in large bowl.
- Divide dough into 32 balls and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll dough balls into 6 to 8-inch-long ropes.
- Roll ropes in remaining cereal to coat; shape into rings or fold in half and twist.
- Place cookies two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.