Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This yummy recipe came from a dear friend of mine, whom I call "mom". It's so easy and doesn't take much time to prepare. This recipe tastes best when chilled for a minimum of 2 hours. It can also be made the night before.
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 apple, cut into small pieces
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup canned lemon pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Combine the coleslaw, grapes, and apples.
- Combine the remainig ingredients and toss to coat.
- Chill until ready to serve.
This recipe took no time at all to make, & the resulting coleslaw is A REALY DIFFERENT, VERY NICE TASTING TREAT! I'm a big lemon fan, but that ingredient really threw me a curve! This is definitely something I'd be more than happy to make for company! Thanks, much, for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]