Recipe by graniteangel
It's a punch made with hard cidar, cranberry raspberry juice, and natural lemon and lime flavors. It's sweet and light with a little bit of pucker from the cranberry.
- 2 (12 ounce) bottleswoodchuck hard amber apple cider
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1 cup soda water
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 lemon, sliced thin
- 2 cups cubed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill a large glass pitcher (at least 64oz) in the freezer for about 45 minutes (or until frosted).
- Add the two bottles of WoodChuck Amber Cidar, cranberry/raspberry juice, soda water, and 7up.
- Mix ingredients with a long cocktail spoon.
- Add the raspberries, the ice and top with lemon slices.
- Serve in little 8oz punch cups.
- They are great for showers and get togethers.