Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favourite summer dessert!! Kids, adults, everyone just flips for this!:)
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 chocolate biscuits, broken into pieces
- 8 -10 pieces chocolate (your favourite chocolate)
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 8 -10 almonds, with the skin whole
- 8 -10 cashews
- 1⁄2 apple, with the skin diced
- 8 -10 black grapes
- 1 tablespoon chocolate, grated
- grapes, to garnish
- cherries, to garnish
- Put the ice cream in a large bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients to it.
- Mix well to combine.
- Allow it to remain at room temperature for sometime so as to soften a little more.
- Garnish with grated chocolate, grapes and cherries.