Recipe by Jolene Green
It's a cinch to put together and always looks sooo pretty!
Top Review by Andeey
We loved this recipe! It is so refreshing and it is no work at all! I didn't have any grapes so I didn't put those in. Also, I used the Southwestern chicken strips and warmed them in the microwave.
- 12 cups italian blend mixed salad greens
- 3 (3 ounce) packagesready to serve grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2⁄3 cup poppy seed salad dressing