Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
It's a cinch to put together and always looks sooo pretty!
- 12 cups italian blend mixed salad greens
- 3 (3 ounce) packagesready to serve grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2⁄3 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, chicken, oranges and grapes.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
We loved this recipe! It is so refreshing and it is no work at all! I didn't have any grapes so I didn't put those in. Also, I used the Southwestern chicken strips and warmed them in the microwave.