1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 40 mins
We like this simple-to-make salad with honey bread or rolls for a simple summer supper, but it would also be wonderful at a ladies luncheon or brunch. Recipe source: local newspaper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 quart strawberry, sliced
- 2 pears, sliced
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
For Raspberry vinaigrette
- 1Prepare Vinaigrette dressing (or use bottled Raspberry Vinaigrette) by placing vinaigrette (pear nectar- salt) in a jar and shake until blended.
- 2Combine chicken and 1/2 cup dressing in a large zip lock bag or marinating dish. Seal and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade.
- 4Grill or broil chicken, covered over medium high heat, for 5-10 minutes on each side or until done. Let chicken stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 5Place salad greens and next five ingredients (strawberries- pecan halves) in large salad bowl, toss. Add chicken to bowl. Toss. Add remaining dressing to bowl (if using bottled about 1/2 cup).
- 6****or divide salad mixture evenly on 4 plates and top with grilled chicken slices. Serve with remaining Vinaigrette dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.1
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 267.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens