Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I love this salad. I'm sure my family gets tired of it because I make this all the time. It's just so good and refreshing. (Cooking time is actually chilling time.)
- 3 cups chicken, cooked & cubed
- 3⁄4 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- Toss chicken, celery, grapes, pineapple, oranges and 3 tbsp of pecans together lightly.
- Gently fold in salad dressing and salt with chicken mixture and chill at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with remaining pecans.