Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very delicious chicken salad recipe. The recipe is great to feed a large crowd as it makes a ton of chicken salad. You can easily cut the recipe in half for the quantity you need.
- 7 (5 ounce) cansswanson premium chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bag craisins
- 3 1⁄2 cups red grapes or 3 1⁄2 cups green grapes, cut into quarters
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits (Drained but reserve juice for sweetening salad dressing per your taste)
- Mix all of the ingredients together accept pineapple juice and Miracle whip mayonnaise. In a separate bowl mix mayonnaise and pineapple juice. Add juice until the dressing has the taste that you want. Pour dressing over salad, mix and chill in fridge for at least an hour before serving. Serve on croissants, rolls, etc.