Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Low fat chicken salad with a hint of sweetness. Weight Watchers friendly. I like to eat it on Weight Watchers 1 point tortillas.
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red grapes, halved (or green if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon unsalted sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 pinch dill (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and chill for 1 hour. Eat as is or served on bread or tortillas.
- Makes 4 - 1/2 cup servings.
What a delicious salad! I served it over a bed of lettuce. It was nice and refeashing. Easy to throw together, made a great lunch. Thanks, Matt & Averie's Monny for posting.