1/2 Photos of Fruity Chicken & Rice Salad
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
From Minute Rice pamphlet. I love the mixture of the brown rice with it's nutty flavor and the sweetness of the grapes and raisins and then adding the chicken - well it is a very healthy meal. Note: Allow at least one hour of refrigeration before serving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For Dressing: Mix vinegar, honey, oil, sugar and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2For Salad: Bring water, carrots and raisins to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- 3Stir in rice, return to a boil.
- 4Cover and reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and stir. Recover and let stand another 5 minutes.
- 6Place rice mixture into a pretty salad bowl and then add the chicken, grapes, almonds and parsley.
- 7Top with honey dressing and toss.
- 8Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Chicken & Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 258.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: