Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Got this recipe from a guy at work, which he got from the Kraft website. The entire office LOVED this.
- 60 vanilla wafers, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pudding mix, lemon flavor
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberry, fresh and sliced
- 1 cup kiwi, peeled and sliced
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix wafer crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minute
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and flour with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Blend in dry pudding mix. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan. Remove cheesecake from foil to tray; spread with COOL WHIP. Top with fruit just before serving.