Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are really delicious and beautiful. I serve them on a very large round black platter and use 3 different pie fillings for color and variety, like pineapple, cherry, and blueberry. You will need to use 1 package of foil-lined cupcake holders.
- 24 nabisco nilla vanilla wafers (Use this brand because their shape is the best shape for the crust.)
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) bars neufchatel cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- canned fruit pie filling
- Put 1 vanilla wafer flat side down in the bottom of each of 24 cupcake holders.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, and sugar together in a mixer bowl.
- Mix in the cream cheese and mix with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy and smooth.
- Put the cupcake holders on a large cookie sheet.
- With a tablespoon, spoon the batter into the holders a bit more than 1/2 full.
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes, then put whole sheet of cupcakes into the refrigerator.
- When cupcakes are cold, spoon pie filling on top of cupcakes.
- Store in the refrigerator.