Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Tangy and sweet carrot salad with pineapple, dried cranberries and a hint of ginger. Takes about 10 minutes to prep; the rest is refrigeration time.
- 4 cups grated carrots (7 or 8 medium)
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (half a medium pineapple, or 5 spears)
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup sugar or 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup orange juice or 1 cup Crystal Lite beverage
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.