Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
A friend brought this to a potluck years ago...had to get the recipe...it really is decadent.
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix (8 inch pan size)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 small firm banana, sliced
- 1 medium kiwi, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate baking square
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Prepare brownie mix as directed and spread batter onto a 12 inch round pizza pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Spread this mixture over brownie crust.
- Drain pineapple and reserve juice.
- Toss banana sliced in pineapple juice and then drain well.
- Arrange all fruits on pizza.
- Sprinkle nuts on top (if using).
- Melt chocolate and butter together.
- Drizzle over top.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Slice with pizza cutter once chilled.