Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a little different than the other broccoli slaw recipes I found posted here. My family loves it and salads are such great side dishes when the weather is so hot out!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli slaw mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle coleslaw dressing
- Combine all ingredients and chill until ready to serve.
- ***Diced apple chunks can be added for an extra crunch. I'd use a tart apple, like a Granny Smith.
We love this recipe, I used Lite coleslaw dressing and sliced almonds instead of slivered. We also added a Granny smith apple, peeled and diced. My daughter asked for many servings. I love it too. Nice dish for a potluck!
Fabulous salad! I chopped the broccoli slaw to a finer consistency and used pineapple tidbits and a Granny Smith apple. We got ten servings from the recipe. Will definitely make this again as we all really enjoyed it.
NIce slaw. Loved the fruit in it. Thanks for posting.