Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a little different than the other broccoli slaw recipes I found posted here. My family loves it and salads are such great side dishes when the weather is so hot out!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli slaw mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle coleslaw dressing
- Combine all ingredients and chill until ready to serve.
- ***Diced apple chunks can be added for an extra crunch. I'd use a tart apple, like a Granny Smith.
We love this recipe, I used Lite coleslaw dressing and sliced almonds instead of slivered. We also added a Granny smith apple, peeled and diced. My daughter asked for many servings. I love it too. Nice dish for a potluck!
NIce slaw. Loved the fruit in it. Thanks for posting.
So good, so easy. My kind of recipe! My kids loved it, too, though I had to tell them to stop picking the pineapple and raisins out of the big bowl! I used "My Own Coleslaw Dressing" (My Own Coleslaw Dressing) for the dressing, minus the celery seed. Very tasty and great for summer cookouts!