1/1 Photo of Fruity Breakfast Pasta
This recipe comes from a Pillsbury cookbook the "Come & Eat!" edition. Didn't know how the pasta would do, but amazingly it was delicious. The DH is a BIG eater, and he had seconds. So it must have been ok.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package.
- 2Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- 3In medium bowl, combine cooked pasta with all remaining except granola; mix well.
- 4Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- 5Top individual servings with granola.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Breakfast Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 35.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g