Recipe by Dancer^
This is great for the days u just don't want cereal. prepare the fruits the night before so your faster in the morning. Have with a LF muffin. Very filling.
Top Review by I'mPat
I made this parfait as a dessert for the DM's 87th birthday - I used strawberries instead of raspberries and pecans instead of almonds otherwise made as stated and thoroughly enjoyed by all. Thank you Dancer^ made for Bargain Basement game.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 firm medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup dates, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted