Recipe by **Mandy**
Here is a nice change from porridge for brekky. From Fresh Living Mag on Taste.com.
- 1 cup clear apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup couscous
- 75 g sliced almonds
- 2 peaches, halved & chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sultana
- 2 green apples
- Greek yogurt, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Place apple juice and honey into a saucepan and bring to boil. Place couscous into heatproof bowl. Add juice mixture and stir to combine. Set aside for 5 minutes or until liquid absorbs. Use a fork to separate grains.
- Preheat oven to 180°C Place almonds on baking tray and bake 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Stir the peaches, sultanas and almonds into couscous.
- Coarsely hand-grate the apples. Add to couscous and stir to combine.
- Serve topped with a dollop of yoghurt.