Here is a nice change from porridge for brekky. From Fresh Living Mag on Taste.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apple juice and honey into a saucepan and bring to boil. Place couscous into heatproof bowl. Add juice mixture and stir to combine. Set aside for 5 minutes or until liquid absorbs. Use a fork to separate grains.
- 2Preheat oven to 180°C Place almonds on baking tray and bake 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Stir the peaches, sultanas and almonds into couscous.
- 3Coarsely hand-grate the apples. Add to couscous and stir to combine.
- 4Serve topped with a dollop of yoghurt.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Breakfast Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.9
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g