Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fruity and refreshing! Adapted from Light and Tasty magazine.
- 5 frozen whole strawberries (unsweetened)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup sliced peach, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Makes 4 servings.
Made this up to serve at a brunch attended by a diabetic so I skipped the sugar and used no-sugar-added white grape juice. Everybody liked it.
This was a great addition to our brunch and we served it up in martini glasses just like the pic.
What a nutritious, delicious way for me to get my fruit. I like it best made with only 2 Tbls. sugar, then frozen in 7 oz. disposable cups. Great snack!