Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Quick Cooking 2003. I haven't made it yet but sounds delish. You may want to chill it a bit before serving.
- 1 large green apple, chopped
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup mandarin orange
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Combine all the fruit in one bowl.
- Combine the sugar, lemon juice and water in a separate bowl, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over fruit and toss gently.