1/2 Photos of Fruity Angel Food Cake Trifle
3 hrs 20 mins
From Quick Cooking 2003 Measure the trifle bowl to the cake and if the diameter of the cake is larger than the bowl, trim it to fit or you can cut the cake into cubes. Very pretty presentation. Allow 3 hours to chill before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (approx 8-inch diameter)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced pears, drained
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes; set aside.
- 2Split cake horizontally into thirds.
- 3Place one layer in a 5 quart trifle or serving bowl that is 9 inches in diameter (see note in heading about measuring).
- 4Top with a third of the pudding, third of the whipped topping and a third of the fruit.
- 5Repeat layers two times.
- 6Cover and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruity Angel Food Cake Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 318.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g