Recipe by ChefPrincess#12
A mixture of fruits, almonds, oat bran, and oatmeal; what a wonderful dish!
Top Review by Banana Master
This looks very good, but I can't give it 5 stars as I wouldn't add the nuts or raisins, which are too high in calories for my personal preference... and if this is intended for 2 servings they would be far to small... this is more like one small serving in my opinion.
- 1⁄3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon oat bran
- 1⁄3 cup diced unpeeled tart apple
- 1 medium firm banana, diced
- 1⁄4 cup halved seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds