Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy and can be made the day before so your party will go smoothly. I would double! I've tripled the recipe for big parties and it was all gone. To make rum soak cherries check out Drunken Cherries Drunken Cherries Aka Cherry Bomb. For this recipe I'd use coconut rum. Becareful these are very powerful!
- 1 liter coconut rum
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (32 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, and the juice
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle red maraschino cherries, juice for punch and cherries for soaking in rum for the edible garnish
- 32 fluid ounces cherry 7-up soda
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 cup Amaretto
- garnish drunken cherries (Drunken Cherries Aka Cherry Bomb)
- Mix all ingredients together making sure the frozen oj is dissolved.
- Put in freezable container in the freezer over night.
- A half hour before serving put into a punch bowl and break up (I use my hand) it can be pretty cold.
- It will be slushy!
- Pour into glasses garnished with a cherry.
Really easy to make. Delicious! I made this for a bridal shower and it was gone in under 10 minutes. It was a huge success. Everyone raved. Plan on tripling this recipe.
Oh my heavens, This was absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!