My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sieve or purée the raspberries and make up to 300ml (1/2 pint) with the natural juice.
- 2Place in the fondue pan with the cherries and blackberries.
- 3Stir in the icing sugar and place the fondue pan on the hob over a moderate heat to warm through.
- 4In a small bowl, blend together the brandy or kirsch and cornflour and stir into the fondue.
- 5Continue to cook for 2- 3 minutes, stirring, until the mixture thickens slightly.
- 6Transfer the fondue pan to its lighted spirit stove.
- 7Stir in the fromage frais or natural yogurt, and keep warm until required.
- 8For dipping: Offer a selection of pink and white marshmallows, chunks of banana, tiny meringue shells and ratafia biscuits.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruits of the Forest Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberries in juice
low fat fromage frais