Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Sieve or purée the raspberries and make up to 300ml (1/2 pint) with the natural juice.
- Place in the fondue pan with the cherries and blackberries.
- Stir in the icing sugar and place the fondue pan on the hob over a moderate heat to warm through.
- In a small bowl, blend together the brandy or kirsch and cornflour and stir into the fondue.
- Continue to cook for 2- 3 minutes, stirring, until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Transfer the fondue pan to its lighted spirit stove.
- Stir in the fromage frais or natural yogurt, and keep warm until required.
- For dipping: Offer a selection of pink and white marshmallows, chunks of banana, tiny meringue shells and ratafia biscuits.
This recipe is intriguing! Haven't tried this as yet but it sounds wonderful! Thank you for posting, Diane :=)