Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 prebaked thin pizza crust, 12 inch
- 1⁄2 cup pasta sauce or 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 fresh peach, thinly sliced
- 2 medium fresh plums, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- diced green pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread pizza base with sauce.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Top with fruit slices and pepperoni, then sprinkle with remaining cheese and the green pepper.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 425 degrees for 15 minute or until heated through.
- Cut into wedges.