Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Yet another cookie to add to the winter festivities!
Make and share this Fruited Yuletide Shortbread Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda & cream of tartar.
- In large bowl, beat butter & sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg & mix well.
- Stir in vanilla & crumbled mincemeat, mixing well.
- Add flour mixture, mixing well [batter will be stiff].
- Roll into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet, & flatten slightly.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Cool on wire rack.