Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Yet another cookie to add to the winter festivities!
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 ounce) box mincemeat
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda & cream of tartar.
- In large bowl, beat butter & sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg & mix well.
- Stir in vanilla & crumbled mincemeat, mixing well.
- Add flour mixture, mixing well [batter will be stiff].
- Roll into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet, & flatten slightly.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Cool on wire rack.