Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is sooo different from the other Wild Rice Recipes I have used. It is delish. What a wonderful difference, but I love pecans, apples etc. Time is overnight chill.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 2 golden delicious apples, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Combine dressing ingredients; set aside.
- Cook rice according to package directions; drain if needed and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss apples, mint, parsley, chives and rice.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, add pecans and toss lightly.