Recipe by JanuaryBride
I had this at Scape, a great restaurant in St. Louis and I have been making it ever since. It is such a great combo of fruit flavors. I served this at 2 parties and it was a HIT at both! The amounts of water and fruit are just estimates and feel free to use your own judgment based on the size of your container.
Top Review by mandabacca
I served this for some guests last night... I myself am not a fan of water that has fruit in it like this, but everyone else did like it. What I did like... it looked so BEAUTIFUL! :) The orange was definitly the dominate flavor. I'm curious what it would taste like w/o the orange. I will probably make this again for company. Thanks!
- 1 gallon water
- ice cube
- 6 slices oranges (nice big round ones)
- 4 strawberries, topped and sliced
- 6 slices granny smith apples (again, nice big round ones)
Directions See How It's Made
- I have a really big pretty canister, so I fill mine with water 2/3 the way full.
- Then I add a few apple slices and orange slices.
- Then I add some ice.
- Then I add the strawberries.
- Then I add more ice and I slide the remaining apples and oranges around the sides of the jar really pretty letting the ice hold them in place.