Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Company punch. From the local paper. Can be made with or without bourbon. Time does not include chilling time.
- 3 quarts water
- 4 lemon tea bags
- 4 orange spice tea bags
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 nectarine, pitted and cut into small wedges
- 1 peach, pitted and cut into small wedges
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Remove form heat and add tea bags.
- Let steep 10 minutes; remove tea bags.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- To serve, pour tea into a large sun tea jar or punch bowl. Add ice cubes and fruit slices and serve immediately.
- Note: For spiked punch, add 2 cups bourbon just before serving.