Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have had so many request for this one. This is a nice refreshing tossed salad with cranberries, apples, pears and cashew, the Poppyseed Dressing is sooo good. This recipe is from my cousin Holly.
- 2 bag european lettuce (or equal amount of romaine, torn into pieces)
- 113.39 g swiss cheese or 113.39 g mozzarella cheese or 113.39 g parmesan cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml cashews
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 3 gala apples, unpeeled and cubed
- 2 pears, unpeeled and cubed
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 158.51 ml oil
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml poppy seed
- Mix salad ingredients Prepare dressing by blending first 5 ingredients well.
- Add poppy seeds to dressing.
- Toss salad with dressing to taste.
This is my new favorite fruity salad! The dressing is unbelievably good and simple - I was a little shy on lemon juice, so I topped it off with a few squirts of lime juice and it was great. Thanks so much for a combination I probably wouldn't have come up with on my own!