1/1 Photo of Fruited Salad W/Poppy Seed Dressing
I have had so many request for this one. This is a nice refreshing tossed salad with cranberries, apples, pears and cashew, the Poppyseed Dressing is sooo good. This recipe is from my cousin Holly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 bag european lettuce (or equal amount of romaine, torn into pieces)
- 113.39 g swiss cheese or 113.39 g mozzarella cheese or 113.39 g parmesan cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml cashews
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 3 gala apples, unpeeled and cubed
- 2 pears, unpeeled and cubed
- 1Mix salad ingredients Prepare dressing by blending first 5 ingredients well.
- 2Add poppy seeds to dressing.
- 3Toss salad with dressing to taste.
Browse Our Top Lime Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lime Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruited Salad W/Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 875.3
- Calories from Fat 555
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 645.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 48.7 g
- Protein 16.5 g