Inspired from a salad I had at Bob Evan's last night - with a few alterations (replacing the iceberg for the more nutrient-dense spinach). The fresh fruits REALLY make this dish a tasty one!! (The times are estimates because different people take different times prepping foods, but it should NOT take long at all - especially with pre-shredded veggies). Take away the chicken for a vegan delight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 skinless chicken breast half
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 carrot, grated
- 10 strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, coarsely chopped
- 1Grill, broil, or bake chicken however you like and cut up into bite-sized chunks Wash and prep all veggies and fruits.
- 2Assemble veggies and fruits in order or however you prefer.
- 3Top with chicken (warm or cool).
- 4Mix together dressing ingredients in a small microwave-safe dish and microwave for less than a minute- until jam melts.
- 5Stir together.
- 6Drizzle salad with dressing, top with cheese (if desired), and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruited Salad W/ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (855 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free raspberry fruit spread