Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious fruity blended drink, with hints of banana, orange, and black currant-yum!
- 1 ounce banana liqueur
- 1 tablespoon creme de cassis
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce light rum
- orange slice, garnish (optional)
- lemon, slice garnish (optional)
- maraschino cherry, garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined. Add additional ice if a thicker drink is desired.
- Pour into a glass and garnish as desired.
This is a lovely, slushy cocktail with fresh tasting, fruity ingredients. It's also very colorful!