Recipe by SusieQusie
This is an elegant appetizer best served with French baguettes or good quality crackers. I also think it would be a great dessert if served with additional apple slices. From the recipe pamphlet in my Chambord box.
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup granny smith apple, peeled & finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) package brie cheese, round
Directions See How It's Made
- Filling: Add all ingredients except brie to a medium saucepan. Simmer & stir over medium heat until mixture has thickened & fruit is tender. Cool.
- Slice brie through the center horizontally to form two round disks. Spread fruit filling between the layers.
- Bake at 350º for 10 minutes. Remove from oven & let cool 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with extra raspberry liqueur if desired.