Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from Better Homes and Garden, Holiday Baking. Garnish with snipped apricots.
Make and share this Fruited Pumpkin Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with a whisk.
- Whisk in nectar, oil, and 2/3 cup water; using a wooden spoon, stir in pumpkin quick bread mix into egg mixture until combined. Stir in pecans, the 1/2 cup apricots, and the cranberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan(s); spread evenly.
- Bake 55-65 minutes: 8X4X2-inch pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes: 5 3/4X3X2-inch pan.
- Done when inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan(s) on wire rack(s) for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan(s) and cool completely on wire rack(s).
- If desired, pour Apricot Icing over bread and sprinkle with additional snipped apricots.
- Apricot Icing: In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar, and enough apricot nectar (3-4 tsp.) to reach drizzling consistency.
- Makes 1 large loaf or 3 small loaves.