Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is from Better Homes and Garden, Holiday Baking. Garnish with snipped apricots.
Make and share this Fruited Pumpkin Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with a whisk.
- Whisk in nectar, oil, and 2/3 cup water; using a wooden spoon, stir in pumpkin quick bread mix into egg mixture until combined. Stir in pecans, the 1/2 cup apricots, and the cranberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan(s); spread evenly.
- Bake 55-65 minutes: 8X4X2-inch pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes: 5 3/4X3X2-inch pan.
- Done when inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan(s) on wire rack(s) for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan(s) and cool completely on wire rack(s).
- If desired, pour Apricot Icing over bread and sprinkle with additional snipped apricots.
- Apricot Icing: In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar, and enough apricot nectar (3-4 tsp.) to reach drizzling consistency.
- Makes 1 large loaf or 3 small loaves.