- 3 lbs pork loin
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can apricots
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in bottom of crock pot.
- Place seasoned roast on top of potatoes. (Seasoned with salt and pepper).
- Blend the rest of the ingredients and add to crock pot.
- Cook on low 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 hours.
- Pour 2 cups of liquid in sauce pan. Mix together 2 tbsp water and 2 tbsp corn starch. Add to liquid. Heat until thickened.
- Serve with roast and potatoes!