1/1 Photo of Fruited Pork Roast/Crock Pot
6 hrs 15 mins
katie in the UP's Note:
I've made this recipe three times now. I think I have it adjusted to where my DH and I like it. Sweet and spicy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in bottom of crock pot.
- 2Place seasoned roast on top of potatoes.
- 3Blend the rest of the ingredients and add to crock pot.
- 4Cook on low 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 hours.
- 5Pour 2 cups of liquid in sauce pan. Mix together 2 tbsp water and 2 tbsp corn starch. Add to liquid. Heat until thickened.
- 6Serve with roast and potatoes!
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruited Pork Roast/Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.5
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 95.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 37.2 g