Recipe by SilentCricket
A delicious way to dress up pork chops!
Top Review by Nat Da Brat
This was very easy to put together, and is a perfect "comfort food". The apple/cheese cinnamon combo is perfect.I used one very large Mutsu apple (left peel on), 1 cup of cheddar cheese, and about 1 cup of Orange Juice. I did not use the full teaspoon of salt, just a sprinkle when seasonning meat. I had 7 chops, made this in my lasagna pan, and the hour cooking time was perfect.
- 8 pork chops or 8 pork loin
- 4 cups dry bread, cubes
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese (optional)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2-1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops in a 9x13" pan.
- (Spray pan with cooking spray, if desired).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients, using orange juice to achieve desired moistness.
- Spread dressing evenly over pork chops.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 1 hour.
- This can be made early in the day and refrigerated until cooking time.