Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this thick, fruity treat as a beverage, or a healty light breakfest
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla or 1 (8 ounce) cartonfruit flavored low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 (6 ounce) canfrozen orange juice, oncentrate thawed and undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- ice cube
- Process first 5 ingredients in blender until combined.
- Add enough ice cubes to bring mixture to 4 1/2 cup level.
- Process until smooth; serve immediately.
This made a nice change from plain old orange juice with our Saturday morning bacon & eggs. I scaled the recipe in half, used plain low fat yogurt, unsweetened orange juice & since its winter (brrrrrrrr) omitted the ice cubes. Thanx Recipe Fairy!