Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tastes even better when left in the refrigerator overnight to allow all of the flavors to meld together.
- 4 chicken breast halves, - cooked and diced (boneless or skinless)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄3 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- In a large salad bowl combine the chicken, celery, onion, apple, raisins, grapes, pecans, pepper, curry powder and mayonnaise. Mix all together, tossing to coat.
- Salad is ready to serve!
- **Cook time does not include cooking the chicken breasts.